· Maraming clients gumagamit ng google apps kasi nakasanayan na nila to at integrated na sa kanilang daily processes
· Kahit may mga mas bago nang productivity at project management apps, madami pa ding clients gumagamit ng Trello
· Lahat na yata ng clients ngayon gumagamit na ng Zoom para sa discovery calls, interviews, team meetings, updates at iba pa
So anong covered sa course, lods?
Mastering freelancing and remote work is all about finding the right tools to stay productive and connected. This course will have you and your team synchronized and working in harmony, wherever you happen to be. And yes, eto ang goal ng bawat mamimeet niyong client, kaya being proficient and eventually mastering these will get your chances being hired and staying part of the team high.
So heto ang overview ng course 🙂
- Section 1 – Google Drive
- Google Drive is a cloud storage platform to keep all your files in one secure and centralized location. The remote workers can store and share documents, spreadsheets, and slide presentations. It can be used for reporting on weekly metrics. Additionally, Google Drive files can be synced across devices, so the individuals can view and update them from anywhere.
- Section 2 – Google Docs
- Google Docs is a word processor included as part of a free, web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service.
- Section 3 – Google Slides
- Google Slides is a presentation program included as part of a free, web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service.
- Section 4 – Google Sheets
- Google Sheets is a spreadsheet program included as part of a free, web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service. It is a modern version of MS Excel.
- Section 5 – Trello
- Trello is about as simple as it gets when it comes to project management, but that simplicity belies incredible organizational and task management power. Trello is built around the notion of bulletin boards. Each board can represent a project, for example. Within each board, teams create lists, which they then populate with cards. The cards can be assigned to specific team members, labeled, stamped with a deadline, and crammed with comments or attachments. The hierarchical nature of the system makes it flexible while still preserving a baseline simplicity.
- Section 6 – Zoom
- If you have big team meetings that include lots of remote workers, Zoom is a video chat application that supports dozens of participants. Large meetings with up to 500 participants are supported as an add-on feature.
Again, it’s up to you how you spend your weekend. One option is to invest on yourself and upskill. Sagot ko na yung gastos mo sana para sa mga courses na yan, pero sana sagot mo na yung investment mo sa sarili mo 🙂
So eto na nga. Enjoy!
Di mo need mag-upskill mag-isa, bes. If you wanna belong sa Community din ng Subscribers ni Molongski, you can JOIN HERE.
If bet mo magpakape kasi love languange mo ang giving gifts at coffee, you can CLICK HERE.